In order to successfully submit a review, you must agree to this editorial policy.
IMPORTANT: From July 2017 we will only publish verified reviews where users have supplied a copy of the ticket, boarding pass or booking confirmation, or you have booked your travel with our trusted partners who confirmed your travel details.
Reviews must adhere to these conditions:
- You do not work for (or have previously worked for) the airline, airport or company you are reviewing
- Must be a review
- Include at least your first name
- Not require excessive editing
- Must be in English
- Not include swear words or abusive language, or in bad taste
- Not alleging potential food poisoning
- Not include names of airline staff or airport staff
- Not include prejudice statements (for example racial, religious, sexual)
- Not include defamatory comments
- Not knowingly include inaccurate information
- Not include statements about legal action
- Not include statements about baggage loss
- Not include comments about Visa issues
- Does not contain any material that could infringe the rights of a third party
- Be least 50 characters
Many of these editorial conditions are imposed for legal reasons.
In order for your review to be verified, we require you to submit your boarding pass or any proof of travel. There is no obligation to verify your review for your review to be published.
IP Address checks
IP Addresses are checked to ensure that IP address of user’s location is consistent with the location indicated in the reviewer’s submission.
Moderation or Editorial change
All reviews are moderated before being published. This decision based on our editorial guidelines. We do not correspond with users regarding rejected reviews.